Your shopping basket is empty!
All our bell tents are made of superior grade, naturally breathable 360gsm 100% cotton canvas, which makes for a wonderfully airy interior.
Using canvas of a generous 360gsm makes our tents very durable and more resilient to frequent pitching and striking (ups and downs) than lighter weight tents. This also means better insulation and natural water resistance for you, making Pukka bell tents more comfortable during both hot and cold weather, as well as better suited for enjoying out-of-season, or even during a particularly cold British Summer!
Pukka canvas has not been coated (so it's 'breathable') or bleached; it has been dyed a ‘Camel’ colour and has been treated during manufacture to resist water, mould and the harmful effects of UV.
Note that new unused canvas tents may leak a little at the seams on their first wetting – however our bell tents have been treated to ensure minimal or even no leakage during ‘weathering’. See FAQ ‘What does ‘weathering’ my tent mean?’
In addition to using quality cotton we have given a lot of thought to all those little details and improvements that make for a truly superior tent:
• quality YKK zips throughout, double-tagged or reversible
• generous 50mm storm flaps over all external zips, including windows
• windows have both unzippable canvas flaps as well as independently unzippable mesh
• ready-configured with our Pukka Flue Exit, means no need for you to cut a hole in your tent
• fine insect mesh on all air vents, windows and secondary doors
• secondary fine-mesh doors on all tents
• 10cm vertical mudguard
• push-click poles for easy handling
• strong 6mm UV-resistant PP guy ropes
• chunky wooden sliders
• steel V-shaped guy pegs (with ‘teeth’ cut out) for extra anchorage
• separate carry bags for tent, poles, ropes, pegs
• centre pole fixing for hanging inner tents/accessories
• fixings for inner tents now all around your tent
• lay-flat thresholds on all zipped tents